Best Game, Video and Desktop Recording software - much less Lag/CPU/HDD usage
Record Everything (Game + PC screen) and save it as AVI files.
Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software.
You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging.
Bandicam compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage.
As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU.
Bandicam displays FPS numbers in the corner of the screen while it is active in the 'DirectX/OpenGL window' mode.
It also can record video at resolutions up to 2560*1600 in high quality (1080p full HD video can be made).
You can upload the recorded file to famous video sites without converting because the recorded file size is extremely smaller than other software (1/5 ~ 1/20 video size).
Bandicam supports AVI 2.0, the maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 24 hours recording can be possible).
[ Features ]
* Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
* Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
* Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
What's new in v1.9.0
Bandicam now provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder.
- Nvidia® CUDA™ H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
Improved the recording ability of OpenGL.
Improved the recording performance of the Xvid encoder.
Added an optimization option in Xvid settings.
Mouse flickered while recording the desktop screen.
The thumbnail of the recorded video wasn't shown properly in Windows 7.
>> All versions